Based on the brand new iVector algorithm, BATVOX uses AGNITIO’s 4th generation technology and achieves the fastest and most accurate results ever, providing channel, text and language independent scores and the best accuracy for very short utterances.
- New way to compute Likelihood Ratios (LR) based on the Bayesian Networks approach, thus dramatically reducing discrimination and calibration losses
- BATVOX gives a graphic representation of the LR. A LR shows that it is the X (=LR) times more likely that the test and the suspects are the same person than they are not
- BATVOX allows creation of target models, providing an automatic, accurate speaker separation technology
- High precision, thanks to Reference Populations and Impostors (for normalization and Likelihood Ratio calculation purposes) – quality measures and detection of outliers are automatically provided
- Creation of reports to present results to court
- Proven in the most demanding and challenging environments (de facto standard Voice Biometrics forensic tool in more than 35 0countries worldwide), works even with low quality speech signals
- Only 7s of net speech are needed to perform identification, and 30s to create a speaker model.
- Small model size: under 10kB (smallest in the marketplace).